Wembley, UK November 14th 2007, ENlight UK, a wholly owned subsidiary of ENlight Corp Taiwan, has announced the arrival of two PC Cases from their new WHITE collection, available immediately from authorised ENlight distributors from £35.00.
Both the EN-2404 and EN2417 are Micro ATX Mini Tower Cases in WHITE with Intel approved air duct for thermal ventilation, particularly for high-speed CPUs as well as U-seam chassis for secure EMI shielding. The EN2417 front bezel has piano finish and the EN2404 also has hi-fi feet.
- Case Type: Micro ATX Mini Tower (9.6” x 9.6”)
- Drive Bays: 2 x 5.25″, 2 x 3.5″, 2 x 3.5″ (Hidden)
- Expansion Slot: 4 full size
- Chassis: 0.6mm thick SECC/ SGCC rustproof & galvanized JIS steel
- Cooling & Ventilation System: 80 mm or 92 mm rear fan duct optional, 80 mm front fan optional
- Front Bezel: UL chassis – 94HB, 2-4*USB 2.0, AUDIO, 1394 optional
- Power Supply: Peak 350W 24pin
- Dimensions: 190 x 360 x 415 mm
- Safety Certificates: Meets CE, FCC, UL, TUV
- White case with brushed aluminium finished front bezel
- Dual front-side USB ports
- Snap-on front bezel for quick and easy installation
- Excellent EMI shielding and thermal ventilation for high speed CPUs
- Padlock loop on back chassis for security
- EMI and thermal are ready for high speed CPUs
About ENlight UK Ltd
ENlight UK Ltd is one of the world’s leading suppliers of desktop or server chassis. The company has an extensive line of enclosure products for desktop computers, high-performance servers, storage systems and consumer electronics. ENlight and its product range can be found at www.enlightuk.com.